Sullivan, MO 63080
Email: [email protected]
Mobile & Web Developer
- Experienced with iOS SDK frameworks including: Xcode with Objective-C & Swift, Cocoa, UIKit, Foundation, Auto Layout, Core Animation, Core Data, CloudKit, PhotoKit, Core Text, Core Location, MapKit, Core Image, StoreKit In-App Purchase & subscriptions, Push Notifications, OpenGL ES, GameKit, CocoaPods, Dropbox API, Google Maps API, TestFlight, Fabric/Crashlytics, Flurry, Admob, iAd, Google Analytics, SQLite, REST APIs, JSON, XML, Facebook API, Twitter API.
- Development using PHP for web app development with multiple different frameworks including Laravel & CodeIgniter
- Experience hosting and administering WordPress so it runs fast and secure on dedicated VPS or shared hosting environments.
- Ruby on Rails development of web apps, custom CMS's, and REST API backends for mobile & web client apps
- Development & design of databases and administering databases servers including MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Web server administration of Linux servers for LAMP/LEMP stacks, Apache, NGINX etc. running on VPS servers on multiple providers including AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean and others to serve as web app servers, database servers, version control, VPN servers
- Experience with AWS platforms to admin web applications, media hosting, CDN servers, VPN and more including EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Python scripting for text & data manipulation and reporting
- I have high standards for user experience and software design. I can work on all aspects of app UX & design, prototyping through final polish of app brand & design elements.
- Use of git version control to manage software development and hosting git over SSH on Ubuntu server
- Experienced with the entire Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design & digital media production including Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects.
- Experienced with Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion & Logic Pro
- Experience with 3D design and animation using Cinema4D
Senior Software Engineer
Develop & deploy high quality native mobile apps for iOS & Android. Current production app in use by their field technicians to manage plant health, locate maintenance, messaging with push notifications and technician performance. Customer app under development for access to accounts, billing etc. With the team I've deployed app features using geolocation, geofencing, mapping, push notifications, custom API access, user authentication with Firebase, custom backend with Azure services and more. I also worked with the team to custom develop a realtime video conferencing app for web and mobile using WebRTC to support customers during the pandemic.
Jewels Branch Media, LLC
Web Developer, Co-founder
I co-founded Jewels Branch with my graphic designer wife, Christie Halmick. Together we've helped businesses communicate with a special focus on women entrepreneurs. We've been behind the scenes providing branding, design, development and tech support for projects like these: social networks for best selling authors, websites for up-and-coming health coaches, sold out events for marketing consultants, e-commerce sites for fashion lines, and more. We also create courses for entrepreneurs who like to DIY their own brands, websites and documents.
Developer & Designer, Co-founder
I co-founded Tinkerbuilt with Fred Stuart. We have been building finely crafted apps for iOS since the beginning of the App Store. Over the years we've launched many apps and games. We focus on making beautiful, functional software that is a joy to use. Currently available in the App Store are journaling app Written Down and Vehicle Logbook, MPG & maintenance tracking for cars & trucks. Past Tinkerbuilt published apps & games include iPhone game Thumb Wrestling, a special branded "Hold Me Down" edition of Thumb Wrestling for EMI major recording artists You Me At Six, and ice skating game Tinker Rink.
Contract Software Developer
I worked on many varied projects as a contract mobile & web developer for clients of Coolfire Solutions. Significant projects I worked on with Coolfire Solutions included:
The Tux Builder - iPhone & iPad apps, website and custom API for Jim's Formal Wear (the largest tuxedo rental company in the US) that allowed customers to configure, preview and rent tuxedos for events. I worked on all aspects of developing the apps and backend as part of a 2 man dev team plus a graphic designer.
PocketPass - A realtime messaging app for MetLife Stadium fans to participate in live football games and stadium events. Worked with a couple other developers to create this realtime messaging and gaming app that ran on XMPP.
Veil - A functioning prototype iOS app and custom realtime API that allowed users to play along with TV gameshows and submit their own answers in realtime.
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Web Developer & Multimedia Specialist
Software Developer, Founder
As partner in a 2 person company, I developed software for the professional 3D animation and motion graphics industry for use with Cinema4D, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects. bhodiNUT's most popular products were plugins for Maxon's Cinema4D suite. Our Smells Like Almonds material shaders and JENNA procedural modeling & animation plugin suites were purchased by Maxon Computer and bundled with Cinema4D for several years. Development in C++ for Mac & Windows platforms.
Kupper Parker Communications
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Engineering, 1997
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Electrical & Electronics Engineering, 1997